Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Daily Grey...

Ok so I should be sewing but my contacts were shriveling up in my eyes so I am doing a quick soak so they will last till this pair of pants is done :) So While they are soaking I was looking around on Facebook a little and just had to add this Daily Grey's Anatomy Quote thingie! And I'm gonna bring it over here for fun :) So Lookie over there somehwere ---> and you will find a little something hopefully daily :) If the quote is less than interesting I probably will just skip that day. This will get us addicts through until the season starts up again. Ok... so it will in no way be a substitute for an episode, but it's like a small morsel of something when you are starving, better than nothing! Am I the only one who says "Seriously" in my head alot? Cause seriously, I think it all the time. Seriously.