Tuesday, October 09, 2007

LOL

...not really. Do you ever just write "LOL" too many times? I do sometimes totally. And I'm not even laughing out loud at all. More like smiling and snickering or snorting or something. I ALMOST just typed "LOL" right there at the end of that last sentence. I like Nic with her "LQTM" Laughing quietly to myself. It's perfect. I'm sure she is not the only one who types that, but I haven't seen anyone else say it before so I called it hers;) (Almost just typed it again). But It's so perfect cause usually that's what I'm doing. If I'm REALLY LOL, I will say "LMAO" followed by waaaaay too many exclamation points. Have you ever said LOL out loud? Haha you are a total nerd if you have, I usually go "Ohhhhh that is sooooo funny!!!!!!!" instead of laughing. It is kinda weird! I think....wait wait I'm not going to say WHY I say that or where I got it from cause people that I know IRL will read this and think something that is true and I don't want them to know. AKKK I've said to much. Now they will hear me and think "I have read about this on her blog...but what does it all mean Basil?" Ok Ok I'm getting weird now cause it's 2am and I need to go to bed! So my point here is do you say LOL without genuinely laughing out loud?