Friday, September 12, 2008

Again I left you...

...without a dope beat to step to....

K it has been SO LONG...soooo ever long since I posted, I'm in editing mode about now and have some pix to share. It seems like ever since I got back from Quilt Market in Portland...wayyyy back in MAY, I haven't had a moment of time for any online business at all! Real life was calling and wanted to be enjoyed :) So anyways, if anyone ever even reads my blog anymore, I had such a great opportunity to help shoot a wedding with my ever so fun friend Gyl. It was GREAT. More than great, awesome people, fun people, willing people. Loved every minuet of it!!! Here are some shots I got. I havn't edited many cause I'm still working on my first wedding...and I don't want to commit editing adultery...that would just be wrong lol.


see it big here


see it big here


see it big here