Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ok Nic ok...

I'll give you a little something since you asked so nicely and I love you so much :) It's all true, my life is crazy busy right now!!! I'm so excited that my start in Photography is being so warmly accepted and I've been lucky enough to photograph some very beautiful people! Also I'm currently packing up my little life here and moving it about 40mins up the west coast! I'm very excited because I have never lived away from my parents before, even when I had my baby girl they were so so so great about it all and supported me through this difficult time! But, it's time now to depart and start our own little household :) So anyways it's a very cute little cottage and I'm very excited! So that is what I've been up to and it explains my absence....hopefully haha. Here is a little sneek peek at a wedding I did last weekend. Sorry Nic, nothing you haven't seen before haha. Hope ya'll like these!!!