Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seven

I have been tagged to reveal seven things about me by both Gyl and Michelle. Thanks you bums! Seven things about me hey? This will be hard.

1. When it is really sunny I squint with one eye and have the other one closed. I literally cannot have both eyes open at once. Also late at night, like right now, when the moniter is way too bright for my tired eyes, it's lefty all the way man!!! The latter is in part due to the fact that I have Bells Palsy, VERY strange for a 24yr old girl, and although the stmptoms have only really bothered me badly once, I believe I have perminent damage to my right eye. It sucks, but I am just thankful that my face looks normal, even when it's numb :) (Oooh #1's a twofer!!)

2. My favorite movie of all time is Napolean Dynamite. I have prolly watched it like 500 times and would watch it every freaking day If I had the time. It's incredible ;)

3. I used to play electric bass and guitar. My friend and I fabricated a band called 'Plutonica' and we actually wrote some not bad songs :) Still have the bass and guitar, but havn't played in years!!! The only song I know I can still play is Disarm by SP, which brings me to my next one...

4. From ages 13-17 I was obsessed with the Smashing Pumpkins and I can still sing along with every lyric of every song they ever wrote :) I can also sing just like Billy Corgan, not sure if that is a good thing or what LOL, It might just mean I can sing through my nose:) I'm sure the familiarity of his voice will bring me solace every time I hear it...the kind where you close your eyes and just smile y'know?

5. I had a horrible pregnancy and remember nothing but vomiting, sorrow and tears and that makes me sad.

6.I have a hard time making it a point to talk about myself and I'm surprised that I have made it this far!

7. Ok last one, something flakey, something trivial...hmmm...Ok I hate wearing socks and I hate wearing pants!!!

GOSH that took a freaking hour!!!

I tag: Kerrie,Tanya, Amy, Patty, Cree, Ash, and Becky :)