Sunday, August 19, 2007

I remember when...

The summer was a summer. A real SUMMER. This year we have had maybe 2-3 weeks worth of NICE weather combined here in Victoria. I remember the long summer days when I was little. Full of home made slip'n'slides and blue raspberry pop. And the long summer nights when I was a teenager, full of...well driving around, just cause we could lol! Even last year, although it was a scorcher, summer came very early and seemed to drag on forever! this year though, very disappointing! Taya is old enough now to do alot more things and we are sitting here doing nothing very summer-like at all because it is raining!!! Now September is less than 2 weeks away and we will be into fall. The whole year seems to be FALL around here! I know I know, pacific north west, rain rain rain, but COME ON! Throw me a bone here...or an umbrella or something!!!! I had big plans for this summer. Sheesh this post has turned into quite the whine fest and for that I am sorry, and I am sure that plenty of you live in the hot hot heat all year around and would love a little rain, but seriously, you KNOW how I hate wearing socks and shoes, I just don't wanna be soggy anymore!!! Frig, I can't even believe we are in 2007. I remember laughing in 2000 at everyone getting so excited for the winter Olympics here in Whistler in 2010 thinking bahhh that will NEVER come! And NOW that is only 2 years away! Ahhhhh somebody help I'm tripping out and feeling old LOL

Ok onto more important things. I will have a new listing up tomorrow!!! Weeeee!!! I'm really excited because it has been quite some time since I listed and I really enjoyed every step of this one, from the inspiration of the design conception to the photo shoot to the putting together of the auction template :) i am starting on my set tonight for the Joel Dewberry "Indelible" launch this Thursday the 23rd as well. There is a link over on the sidebar there that will take you to the auctions once it starts. I have seen some sneak peeks and so far everything is looking super fab!!! There are some unbelievably talented ladies involved and with Joel's fabrics it's going to be a treat for the eyes for sure! sorry no interesting photos today, I have a replacement monitor but no time to find anything related to my post :) Have a great day!!! Check back tomorrow for my new design...orrrrr sign up for my mailing list (also located in the sidebar over there---->) and I will just email you when it's up and running. Have an awesome day!!!