Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Etsy Shop and a little sumthin FREE for you!


Good evening everyone! I have had my Etsy Shop open for over a year now and have never listed anything in there. How silly!!! I finally listed up 3 things and one is a brand new design just added this evening and it's a custom!!! I wanted to celebrate my Etsy grand opening by offering a little something free from me :) Not sure what it will be, big or small..who knows. I will let the winner inspire me :) So just leave a comment and I will do one of them ther random number picker thingamajiggers ;) It will be open until you see me announce the winner. Thank you all for being so awesome, supporting my business and allowing me to stay home with my little pumpkin :) Oh and please sign up for my mailing list over there -----> to receive notification of new listings and specials!