Monday, February 11, 2008

It's a real shame you know...

It's a shame that I like my hair best about 12 hours after it's been washed and done. Which is usually when I'm on my way to bed or just laying around on the couch, and usually about 4-6 hours too late. When it's freshly washed, its frizzy, when I straighten it, it's flat. I use a root....fluffer upper, whatever that's called...and it does work...but like I said, it still looks best 12 hours later when I've run my hands through enough times to calm the frizz and it's straightened itself and the ends have curled themselves under. Ah well, maybe someday there will be someone else around to enjoy my good hair at that time of the evening :) Anyhoo, just sharing that little bit that was on my mind and also I have this little number ending in the morning. So far no action on it, but it's one of my favs (do I really say that ever time?). And I have this here adorable dress available on Fleurlenfant.com And last but not least I have these two resells available and ending in a day and a bit. Welp, that's all for now I suppose. I'm headed for a teensy trip up Island tomorrow for lunch with family. I used to live there for two years and it sucked a butt. Just a visit should be ok though ;) alrighty, laters!!!