Monday, January 28, 2008

Tap tap...is this thing on?


Little Taya has added Tap to the dance roster! She loves ballet too so I picked a class that is half ballet then half tap. These dang shoes cost a fortune!!! And she said they were too slippery and took them off. Harassed for MONTHS I have been, a jillion dollars I spend....and she takes them OFF. Jerk! But I think it would help if the teacher didn't have them running from one end of the room to the other in them? Plus there are mirrors on the wall and most of the kids just stare at themselves the whole time, so now they are watching themselves run with the slippery shoes...it's not good. Hopefully next week will be better. Those are my baby's striped leggies there :) Can't get enough of these striped knee socks!!! Ballet tights suck! First off-they don't match ANY bodysuit I could ever find. Secondly-they snag and pill real easy. Third-they stain real easy. Fourth-they cost too much. Fifth-you can only use them one place. Sixth-they get that little old man wrinkly loose skin look right at the ankle and that really drives me crazy. And seventh-people love striped knee socks! I suppose the fifth reason could go for the bodysuit, tutu and footwear too... but whatever. Anyhoo, just wanted to share that little pickie! It's so hard to get a good shot...them there 3 yer olds is wiggley!