Saturday, June 16, 2007

.com

Woo Hoo! I finally got something useful running on sugarsweetboutique.com !!! I'm so excited! It obviously is not finished and will pretty much be a site with all my links, but I can't exactly put my eBay URL on my business cards for local customers y'know? I'm also getting my Etsy store up and running. I will be selling appliqued tanks and T's and long sleeves probably. Hopefully some other "stuff" too. Pin cushions or something. Who knows, I'm just looking to expand a little, although I LOVE designing and sewing clothing, sometimes it gets a little monotonous. I recently made a quilt and stuffie for a friends baby shower(sorry I was in a rush and didn't get any good pix) and I quite enjoyed it!!! So who knows what I will sew up(heaven knows I have a LOT of fabric), but I will keep you posted and let you know when I have the store stocked :) Anyways just wanted to share what I have been doing while I'm slacking off in the sewing department :) Oh also I'm starting the makeover on my bedroom, so stay tuned for that, I think it's going to come out pretty cool :) Pretty GREEN and pretty cool :)