Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just love lillies



Not much point to this post other than I love lillies! Specifically Stargazers, the hybrids just have no scent at all! What's the point of that? I didn't know that when I got these ones. Now I know :) Did you know if you eat a pink wintergreen mint at the same time as a red Mike'n'Ike it tastes like a lily smells? Well it does kinda :) Today I'm just peeling the dreadful faux tile puffy wallpaper off our kitchen walls. It's totally the ugliest crap I have ever seen!!! Luckily it replaced some wallpaper that was on their since the house was built so the walls are in perfect shape :) Gotta love that!!! Later I'll prime my closet walls. Bits and pieces at a time :) I can't stay on one project for too long or I'll abandon it. That's just me so I'll work with it instead of trying to fight it :) Welp, that was a nice little break! Back to it...