Sunday, September 23, 2007

Moving on...

Well by the 42.7 times I have seen Cinderella in the past week it seems we have moved on fromthe "Dora, Diego, Telletubbies & Blues Clues" stage! I guess it's on to Cinders and Nemo and the likes. It's bittersweet. As much as I have grown to love those precious characters *snort* It just goes to prove that baby girl is getting older. I don't like it! She is 3 plus 2 months now. I really didn't think she would get older than 1. Once again time is tripping me out!!! Speaking of getting old, does anyone notice that Candy Corn really tastes like fruity plastic and not the glorious deliciousness I thought it was when I was a kid? Weird!!! It also just cut my finger opening the container. Stupid fruity plastic piece of crap! Hmm what else. It's getting cold here. Not that it was ever that hot, but now it's really getting cold. And leaves are starting to fall. And it was raining for a couple days. It's sunny today, but it's still cold. Inside the house it is anyhow, I HATE waking up to coldness. HOW can I get out of bed when it's cold? Once my feet get cold there is no heating me up. I hate iiiiitttttttt. We have a furnace that does the whole house but it takes the temp in the upstairs hall. That doesn't really help ME downstairs. I freeze, they boil. Whatever man. Here we go again with the on and the off and the on and the off of the space heater that I will once again be at the mercy of. Friggin heater. Ok enough complaining, have a nice day!!!!! :)