Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mmmm... samwiches...

Well, hello everyone! Not that much exciting things going on and the weather has been to crappy for any photo sharing really. But I did just get this totally awesome kitchen for Taya and she LOVES it to death!!! Sure, it came in 45,000 pieces... And yah, it did take 5 hours to put together. And mmm hmm, you do have to spend just as much on fake food and mini cooking paraphernalia as you do on the kitchen itself.... but it's definitely worth it :) The good news is that she didn't pee her pants when I dramatically unveiled it. She peed her pants a second time, the next visit to that same boutique when she was playing with that kitchen. Needless to say that I flew solo when picking up the pretend food from there. Anyways I have never eaten so many pretend samwiches in my life, and I think her baby doll is pretty full too. I love that she loves it so much :) Usually, you get them a new toy and it's old news the next day. I think this one will really last :) Well ta-ta for now!