Monday, July 16, 2007

Could my face BE and redder?

A little Bing for ya ;) Seriously though, we were in a boutique today and she was playing with the kitchen toy while I was shopping and then I heard the crying. And it wasn't just whimpering and blubbering, it was FULL ON hysterics. I run over like what the heck is going on? And I can't understand a WORD she is saying. Anyhow you don't really need the play by play, but bottom line here is that she totally peed on the floor. I guess they were pretty used to it cause they didn't really care that much, just said they would clean it up. Now, they don't have a bathroom and I was smack dab in the middle of downtown. So I had to traipse the poor little wet monster all the way into the mall and to The Bay where I figured there would be something inexpensive and perhaps somewhere to change her. $20 later I wish I had remembered about that pull-up in the car! I got her a cute jean skirt with some white eyelet sticking out, but I didn't really want it, she already has 2 jean skirts she doesn't wear. Anyhoo, I guess she needs to still wear diapers on long public trips, she never pees in THOSE! What sense that makes I don't know. Ugg anyhow, theres my embarrassing gripe for the day. I promise the next post will be a positive one :) BUT I will say that I did feel better later cause another little girl peed on the floor of another store LOL. Not funny but you know...