Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Complaints

I have some pictures to share but I can't! My monitor is broken so I really can't edit pictures if I want the rest of the world to think they look right. The screen is very dark and has a redish pinkish cast over it. Tick me off a little bit more why don't you....

How can a monitor break? Seriously....all it does is SIT there!!!! How annoying. Anyhow I'm going to have to borrow some other monitor in the house so I can edit my pictures for my groups launch coming up this week :) I'm almost done my set and I think I'm in love :) Ugg.. off to the store to but something else that will probably break. Three things I have bought there in the past 2 years and they are ALL broken. My mouse - jitting out and shooting off in all sorts of directions suddenly...not good when editing. The aforementioned monitor, piece of junk. And my Camera...don't even get me started on the camera! I'm going to go now before I find something else to complain about ;)...